Jordan, Jesse, Go! is coming to the Edinburgh Fringe this August. One night only: 8/22/13. Tickets on sale now.
I hope some of you across-the-pond types will come to my comedy show at the Fringe. You’ll enjoy it, as long as you enjoy the combination of warm wit and unspeakable vulgarity.
Me, age 3. Courtesy: my mom.
I just looked up “steezy” in the dictionary and there was just a link to this post on my personal Tumblr?
It’s all downhill from here, folks.
Coming to Bullseye, mid-May.
You know about humblebrags, right?
This is like that, but not humble.
No big deal. Just me and Nardwuar the Human Serviette.
It’s rare that one meets a genuine style icon. Like Nardwuar.
For your New Year’s enjoyment.
Here’s the 2012 edition of Bullseye’s annual Best Comedy special. We listened to one bajillion comedy albums, and bring you our highlights. Featuring material from:
- Aziz Ansari – Dangerously Delicious
- Maria Bamford – Maria Bamford, the Special Special Special
- Demetri Martin – Standup Comedian
- Doug Benson – Smug Life
- Garfunkel and Oates – Slippery When Moist
- Hannibal Buress – Animal Furnace
- James Adomian – Low Hangin’ Fruit
- Jim Gaffigan – Mr. Universe
- John Mulaney – New In Town
- Lewis Black – In God We Rust
- Tig Notaro – Live
- Kyle Kinane – Whiskey Icarus
- Paul F. Tompkins – Laboring Under Delusions: Live in Brooklyn
Enjoy! And if you like the show, subscribe for free in iTunes!
Geekosystem: Jesse Thorn on Making Your Thing
I really enjoyed talking with Glen Tickle while I was in New York about making creative work in the age of the internet. If you’re keeping track, I discuss my 12 Point Program For Absolutely, Positively 1000% Guaranteed Success, The New Sincerity, and why I am public radio’s world champion in the one category that matters: number of face pillows.
It’s important to dress for the occasion.
I’m so proud to be part of the Katie Perry for Dads 3D XPerience!